These little guys can go anywhere - helmet, side of a moving vehicle, chainstays, cell phone, on your friends' cars, on your Nalgene, on a stop sign. Do you. :)
Vinyl die cut decals made in-house.
For best results:
1. Get a credit card or hard card-like instrument, take the sharp edge of the card and press it along the length of the sticker
2. Pull the clear plastic and sticker away from paper backing
3. Place where you'd like the sticker to live (FOREVER)
4. Take the credit card and press the edge along the length of the sticker to ensure that it will pull apart from the clear transfer tape.
5. Carefully remove the clear transfer tape - sometimes the decals will want to stick to the tape, but go slowly and it should be solid.
Et voila - sticker placed!